We’re in this together!
Travel in the current environment requires a collaborative social contract; we all need to do our part. As we look forward to hosting you, we are carefully considering all of the things that we can do to keep you safe and healthy. However, we need you to be our partners in this endeavor. Following the current CDC guidance, while you visit with us we ask you to follow our Community Expectations which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Unless otherwise specified by local government restrictions, masks are optional for employees and guests fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Guests who have not reached the full two weeks after their final vaccination are required to continue to wear a mask in all public areas.
- For your safety and your peace of mind, our staff that is unvaccinated will continue to wear masks while on property.
- Our team will continue to use industry-leading sanitation practices and products in all areas of the property.
- Please contact the hotel directly to curate your visit to be as “touchless” as you desire. From check-in to guest room refreshes and guest room amenities, everything we do can be done “invisibly” if you prefer.
Additionally, through 2021 we have relaxed our cancellation policy to allow individual room reservation cancellations or changes up to 48 hours prior to your check-in, without penalty.